Green Fuels Ltd is an award-winning manufacturer of biofuel equipment, established for more than 15 years and with customers in more than 80 countries. Green Fuels has a Royal Warrant of Appointment to HRH the Prince of Wales. Green Fuels Research is an innovation company in renewable fuels and bioenergy, carrying out research on several projects in collaboration with universities and partners worldwide. The companies are based at the Gloucestershire Science & Technology Park in Berkeley, Gloucestershire, and with offices in central London.
Main purpose of the job
Coordinate research and engineering projects; including scheduling, budgeting and resource management including internal staff and contractors.
- Planning and scheduling of projects (including laboratory research, engineering manufacturing, site engineering)
- Resource coordination including internal staff and external contractors
- Budget tracking and forecasting
- Project reporting and reconciliation
- Experience in project management in science or engineering, with exposure to PRINCE 2 or similar methodology an advantage
- Understanding of scheduling principles including critical path analysis
- Strong IT skills, advanced level user of Microsoft Project and Excel
- Numeracy and literacy, reliable in handling numbers and fluent in reporting
- Good communication and diplomacy skills, with experience dealing with international partners an advantage
This is a permanent full-time position based in Berkeley. We are open to discussing reduced hours, job share arrangements and flexible working.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org